hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Saturday, February 23, 2008
10:01 PM

Wahlau today ultra ultra sian luh!!!

Past few days forget about luh.. Cause I also forget WTF happened...

Today Campcraft Com ma.. Then so super early jiu wake 6.30 liddat... Then i sleep on sofa 7.10 liddat go pack bag then saw Yu Xiang sms me "Where the hell are you? We are suppose to meet at 7.15" I was like OMG WTF? So chiong to school..

Reach school found out only 7.10 Cause my clock fast 5 mins!!!! >.< WTF??? Then I forget bring wallet!!! Need EZ link card!? So chiong home get again and come back wahlau waste 10 mins???! After that fall in ma.. Today got 12 boys coma ma.. Yu xiang, Weasley, Jon, Jun Wei, Khairul, Latif, Fariz, Zakir, Chai Yuan, Siong Kiat, Eugene and me luh.. ( Ps if spell wrong.. My spelling pro de LOL)

Then sir come.. Actually they wan rehearse one more time sir say no need liao later no time liao.. Then brief brief then go HTA liao.. Reach there wahlau late??!? Must march in then all laan luan march luh.. LOL so early?? Then actually I not inside actual team de.. I not even reserve then suddenly i reserve.. then suddenly I go in main team!? WTF?? I thoguth can slack lol... Experience ma lol...

Then brief liao jiu go in competition.. Dam anxious la.. Hear the second short blast i almost chiong inside lol? Cnt blame me wad.. Then suddenly start liao!!! I knock til zakir sia lol!! Then do halfway found out tie the gadget wrong side? Wahlau Tie okay liao found out again not enough twing as say what twing use b4 de.. Without sticker lol?? Then must take penalty twing =((... Usual training use liao still got spare worx.. here no more wa....... by 6 mins nothing up sia. Then sir say wad ponchos appearing out of nowhere lol! Heng!! 30 sec b4 finish everything phew.. Hong Kah de flagstaff no flag sia.. Sir say they overconfident go pull the rope snap lol!!!! Duno can go final ma but We know we do our best jiu can liao luh =)) LOL!! Sian.. This friday cnt go training as must go Senoko Inceneration Plant =(( Fcuk? I wan go NPCC de.. Oh well.. >.< End here luh..

BTW got my bowling ball all that liao.. Use awhile finger stuck sia !! Pain la.. Abit swollen my thumb.. Ah well... I so lan sia.. This ball so new to me lol... SIAN!! I team captain!! >.< de ="))">.<

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..