hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Saturday, March 15, 2008
10:34 PM

Last week uber busy no time update oh well... Just got back from my 3D2N Malaysia Trip lets recount hmm..

Day 1 : Never sleep ma.. Playing PSP cause nid meet at 5. Then 3+ Yi Qing smsed me.. I was like diao.. And then i never saw ma.. So 4+ then replied. 4.30 left then the whole street no people de like i owned it =D Then reached school got class T =D Lol.. Gave Yi Qing her present super generous hor =DD shh!! Then go liao ma.. The bus so cold.. Played PSP then bryan sit beside me l00k l00k l00k.. I think he jealous haha.. Reached checkpoint then must take luggage.. Duno took how long at the checkpoint la then finally reached malaysia.. Then the tour guide name called Thomas LOL!! Anyway he keeps talking and laughing and nobody seems to care =D First day visited FRIM ( Forest Institute of Malaysia ) Looks like a forest to me. Walked around it for about 45 mins? Then go have briefing. The person so funny la.. Talk about so lame de things but he make it so funny? After that went for dinner. Had it in a seafood restaraunt? Food never taste so good sia haha!! Bryan keep eating the watermelon erotically eww!! Finally reached Concorde Hotel! Wow not too shabby sia! hotel room 516 worx! Staying with Bryan and Eugene =D hoho.. At night gonna LOL!!! Then went down again for another briefing which took 1 hour plus.. Dam!! 11+ liao leh I want sleep de!! Finally finish liao went back bathed and slept. Before slept I keep scaring bryan with ghost stories and he slept so close to me LOL!! EWWW!!

Day 2 : Woke at 6? The wake up call waked me and Eugene up but Bryan still sleeping then he say wad "Eugene go bath first.." Lol >< Den finally all woke liao.. Second day going Petrosains! Not bad at least can see wad KLCC looks like =D Breakfast still ok la. But so little things to eat no wonder i still hungry =( Then meet then went to off to bus. At bus we coped the last four seat hehe! ~ Jie Lin they all so angry LOL... Den continued to play PSP til we reached there. The petrosain no bad leh! Like science center liddat de. Starting de dark ride i thought what sia.. But so boring de.. Den Inside alot of malay words i dun understand =(( Oh well.. Stayed there about 1 - 2 hours then went for lunch! The lunch sheiok sia!! Got curry!!! Got rice got .. Alot of things jiu shi ler! hehe ~~ Then went agriculture park.. Oh well lets skip that park uber boring de! Skip Skip Skip then went dinner seafood again!!! >< After dinner wented Firefly Park!!! OMG so dark.. In the ride bryan shake his lightstick all the glowly stuff came out!! Then some went his head!! He keep spreading on his head eww.. Then i heard from nick they all scared Ray En with crocodiles in the river LOL!!! On teh bus Mr Arasu told us lame ghost stories?? Euu all wanna hear? I may consider upload la but uber lame haha!! Then reached hotel although uber tired Eugene and Bryan dun want sleep!!!!! Eugene and bryan took turns to play my PSP!! I fell asleep watching them at about 3 ba. Woke up at 6 to see Eugene still playing while Bryan has fallen to the sleepy king hehe!! Then bryan woke up and said "Eugene you go bath first" again lol!!!

Day 3 : I cant believe it luh.. I happen to like this trip.. I think that today last day i sad sad de.. But cannot sad sia!! Today my B'dae and Yi qing's also leh!! Received sms from s'pore thx!!! Breakfast also so little.. Then briefing in the conference room for 1 hour liddat den set off for Putra Jaya. Although they say going see pollution sites we went shopping!!!! =D Shopped at Putra Jaya worx.. After that went lunched and I was like never eat anything cause no space? nvm ba.. Then went back bus play PSP and sleep for awhile as i thought will be 1 way trip back Singapore ma.. Then mei xiang dao stop at 1 duno wad place shop awhile.. So boring de there.. So walk 1 round and went back luh.. Then reached S'pore at about 9 liddat worx.. very sad luh.. Will miss this trip de..


Lol.. Thats about it luh! Angela!!! 17 come quick quick =DDD

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..