hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Saturday, March 1, 2008
5:35 PM

Sian!!! So fast March ler!! PS never upload pic.. Cnt find my phone de USB!!! =((

Lets talk about my week?

Monday:
Let see.. Lesson as usual luh.. Then even though is 8.15 start i 6.30 reach school liao.. Then just slack in class.. Then nothing unusual liao.. IC sucks!!! Very boring!? Keep talking luh sian...

Tues :
Tues pass very fast then go watch Al Long pte ltd wif Nick, Wei Kiam and Han Yong. Diao.. Dam funny la.. Starting go home take clothe go Han Yong house first. Then play Street Soccer on his X-box play play play then nick came.. They we play together.. Then Wei Kiam keep call us ask us where we are lol! Then we keep delay time hehe ~~ Then finally go.. Han Yong dress like bookie with earpiece on LOL!! Then nick wear long sleve like Plain Clothe Police liddat!! Then finally reach ler.. Wei Kiam help us buy Tickets liao.. Then buy popcorn den go in luh.. Wahlau Funny la.. But no storyline de!? Then finish liao eat go home luh.. 8+ liao worx..

Wed:
Sian.. Today got EL Test.. Somemore 1st one. Pratice pratice then go test ma.. Because I speak too fast i got 65 -.-"? Ray En never have eye contact get 80? WTF!! Unfair!!! My Langarts Progress report die liao la!!!!!

Thurs:
Oh Yay!! Today got bowling!! Morning so early bring my trolley bag to school.. Now I know how ma fan is trolley bag liao!! But nvm.. Told nic and cleon to wait outside school but cnt find them.. Then go mr Kheng Office wait for them luh.. THen eventually put inside his office. After school Nick forget bring class T-Shirt again!? But his dad bring.. Luckily? After that training til 4 then mr kheng muz go back liao.. My AVG onli 115? Least improvment sia sian.. Then Mr Kheng brought us 1 micro-fiber clothe each for bowling ball Thanks mr Kheng!!

Fri:
Go senoko inceneration plant sia!! Very "nice" worx!!! very Smelly!!!! But bryan keep talk talk talk LOL!!! And Cleon tio hit by Nick And Han Yong LOL!!! After that go hang around ma.. Then Cleon go diao 1 ah beng then he come shout "diao wad diao!!" Lol!!! Cleon so scared haha!!! Then i bu guan luh.. Then they eventually go away!! XD

Sian!!! Going KL in 4 days time wif school... Duno fun ma.. later uber sian i die.. haha!! kk la.. Will post Progress Report de result soon!!! Cya!!

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..