hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Friday, June 27, 2008
10:41 PM

Actually I relieased alot of thing by thinking of my past....

LOVE.. Is very very hard de thing lai de.... Why did god created love? Not as in family love but bgf de love....

Euu can say she your stead you trust her.. But when you see them together with another boi/gal euu feel jealous? Yes.. I understand... After all... LOL

Den.. Euu like them dat time euu like.. I wan stead with euu... Then stead liao.. Very jealous like wan break patch break patch de.... Thats teen love... Puppy love...

Den true love really cannot say.. Eh I like euu... Its true love de luh... It only develop after a few years of relation de...

When you are in love.. Sacrifices are needed... And you need to know their friends well de...

All of these.. Make love very hard.. And I dunno why...

1st Love out of the all is the easiest and hardest fall for euu..

1st love euu not really experienced.. Then very easily like someone for unknown reason ( experienced =P )

Then after your 1st love break, you tend to fall back the hardest.. Cause euu never experienced this b4.. It actually took me 4 months to fully recover luh...

So I saying.. Love is hard.. But sweet...

By Prof raynian ( Love doctor ) OMG.. LAME LA!!1


Actually say all that cause bored! And I emoing at home...


=( Emo SUX

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..