hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Friday, July 18, 2008
8:48 PM

Lets update for th week luh..

Whole week councillor go xchange prog... Feel so wad luh.. Bryan not around nt fun... Yi Qing not around no ppl to get money from xD Xiaomeimei not around also bleah~

This whole week nothing to say de luh.. Competition my highest 167 >< so loww luh.. Anyways... Wei Kiam was like one day win me one day lose me.. See i very consistence de... Avg always 140+ de...

Then in the end i win him.. NOOB!!! Den my uncle say cleon bowling like duck liddat =PP!!!

Then today NP service day.. I team with Rachel, Sakdiyah and Wee Han.. We were like messing around la.. Sakdiyah got 2 pack of drinks and a chocolate because she "muacks muacks " Ewww!!! Anyway did alot of push ups and shouted "We Love Miss Leow and NP" Eww!!!

Did WOC and chiong home liao.. Pei xiaomeimei go home luh.. I must say.. Your house dam far... And my leg still numb til now.. I walk home that time turn one corner was like.. "Wa.. Finally.." Then say Compasspoint in front of me.. OMG!!! Then saw bus 27 run away!! But thanks for waiting til 6.30 anyway ^^


And that concludes this post luh ^^ Nothing more liao.. These few days tagboard so quiet de... haix





ILOVEYOU.. Now and ever.. Believe me..

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..