hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Saturday, July 12, 2008
7:01 PM

Somone told me over de phone to blog worx.. So shall blog luh ^^

Lets blog about this week:

Monday :

NO SCHOOL BLEAH

Tuesday :

Woke up den feeling nervous cause got competition... Took my jersey and went to school.. Then assembly for few mins must go liao.. The atmosphere there so.. Scary... My bowling game suck so dun blame me xDD

After competition went back school for 30 mins of history lesson sianaz... Den do history project but ended buy playin com with bryan in com lab.. LOL.. Den went home and smsed luh..

Wednesday:

Cnt rmb much.. STM!! But Bryan never come to school cause his grandpa passed away =( From pneumonia.. 5 days nia leh.. Other people pnuemonia use antiobiotic can cure de.. Oh well.. Thats life.... Then I bored cause no ppl pei mi haha.. Sandy whole day looked emo.. LOL.. Then we say cause is Bryan never come schooll.. Nothing much then.. I blue dia0.. I called her xiaoDIDI~~ Sorry la Kalinda xDDD... Chiong home sms somebody xD

Thursday :

Today also got competition but 11 then can release.. Then go school for langarts and PE.. But Ms Koh teach the Friedrich finish liao yay!!! But she said Herr Resch killed him?? Ms Suraiya say is he die of bomb raid de... dunno leh... Haha... Then skip the whole PE lesson... Competition first game my hand shivering all de way leh.. dunno why... Then game sucked.. After that reliease my phone spoilt.. Sian....

Friday :

UNLUCKY DAY>>>> DUNWANNA TOK ABOUT IT...


haha.. ^^ I updated liao ler xia0meimei!!! Your turn soon ~~



Love...

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..