hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Friday, July 4, 2008
9:01 PM

Today was a bad day for my bowling... Really lan dia0...

First lesson was going courtyard playin wad games =.='''... I was like "wtf.. No mood play la.." Then I just sit there luh..

Then after that we disqualified.. Good ar.. No need play liao.. Then later go class Mr Tan lesson.. We all slack.. He say Youth Day let us do what we want! Then whole class take out handphone play hahah!!! Then say Mr Tan watching Youtube!! naughty!!!

Then recess go load bowling equipment into Mr Kheng car luh.. Then he gave us our jersey.. Was like woah! First time I wear I was like eww....

Then I started doing my begging "business" cause I really broke.. I start the school with 60 cents and then ended with $3.05!! LOL.. begging people for 10 cents. then Mr Tan take out dunno like 90 cents ar.. I just grab luh xD!!

Then Maths lesson.. Just slack through it.. Then LCE lesson.. Dun even wanna talk about it..

So bascially today was.. so lame.. I was emo... Maybe til the end of the day ba.. Mood abit better.. Dunno why? Dun even understand myself..

Then bowling was liek OMG.. lan.. First game 116. Second was 151... I was so dam lously today... Then Coach say I no slide enough.. Wa.. I dunno how sia.. Competition next tuesday start..

But somehow.. In my heart.. Competition is not the top piority.. It is.. Euu?

Maybe god has other plan? I dunno... But his choice for me sure is painful..

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..