hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
9:25 PM

Happy 1 month anniversary kalinda♥ ~

you know i do love you =]

Today morning 4 a.m jiu wake ler... smsed kalinda♥ as i forgotten to sms her good night xD.. Then suddenly she replied? omg.. i woke her up =[[ sorry!!

Then go school then jiu ct time. take temperature then jiu sms kalinda♥. Her phone gonna flat? wow!!
Then the lessons are boring.. let skip =p

Recess back to slack at stairs with her xD
I brought her something? hahas... hai xiu la.. dun dare take out xD

Then jiu go dnt. Our nonmotorised got 3rd fastest and total is 36/40 so our marks is 18/20 hahas!!! Then our design both got full marks! wow thanks mr ng!

We picked number for presentation then tio 5th wow... next week must present liao...
after that history.

We must pass up poster. Then bryan pour glitter all over his poster tio me and all over our body. Both of us tio luh!~

Hahas... smsed kalinda♥ then after that jiu school over. Met her at canteen den she going xin hui house. Me cleon, nicholas and wei hao went bowling.

The bowling still ok la.. first game 171 then jiu never play liao.. wow... no time..

Then ran back met kalinda♥ hahas!!!
Said happy 1 month??

I put her present into her bagg bleahh!! I hope you like it dear ^^

Hope for many many more months to come..


oh ya btw.. happy birthday oscar hahahs!!! so chun.. and happy early birthday to wei hao tomorrow hahas!! 911.. You celebrating twin tower fall diao?



you know no matter what... you are always in my heart.. spending time with you makes everything else seem boring... loving you makes me happy.. and sad... but who cares...
just know that i love you kalinda♥ forever and ever... even if the whole world is against it.. i will still continue loving you.. being your angel... wo ai ni!!!

hahas.. <3

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..