hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Friday, September 19, 2008
8:28 PM

Yes! I know this blog looks dead.. Hahas...
Believe me.. I am alive ><

OK.. NOw time for massive updating? Na..
Update today jiu can liao...


Today come school qing jiu wan me give her money. I only bring $10 for nyaa leh ~ I dun even have money to eat lah.. Then she told me kalinda♥ owe her money. SO i helped her pay luh xD.. And i refuse to take the money kalinda♥ wanted to give me bleahh =p

Then langarts.. DO formal letter... Based on the inference i can make hor, i think next monday de exam sure formal letter liao.. All the teachers suddenly chiong formal letter... 90% its formal liao.. So people.. Remember memorise the structure hor!

Next is Science bleahh ~ I slack 1 whole year of science now wan nu li ler.. Booked mr tan for next week for asp.. I honestly need to work hard for science liao.. Hahas.. Smsing kalinda♥ during lesson too bleahh =p

Recess go up hall met kalinda♥.. Slacked on the stairs luh xD.. Hahas... Isn't the stairs romantic? Suddenly see her sweat so much so we go to the fan there haha... More cooling..

Maths lesson was wu liao.. Listening to Mr.WU talking about revision thingy.. Mr WU and WU liao worx.. jkjk!! He quite good ma xD.. Then I helping Bryan "pluck" white hair xD Actually just use scissors to cut nia haha..

LCE suddnely become langarts... Ms Suraiya keep giving us do formal letter... LOL.. boring.. Smsing kalinda♥ for whole lesson liao.. haha =P

after that jiu go meet kalinda♥. Went canteen slacked awhile.. SHe actually ahve extra lesson at 1? But i forced her home xD

Went to meet Mr kheng.. We going west bowl wow.. far far... Smsed kalinda♥ again lol!! We like never ending de.. Haii.. Her sms bao like hell liao =[[

Then reached there jiu start bowling luh.. Today quite good arh ^^

131,178,140,207 hahas =]

Yes.. 207 a new high bleah..

Then jiu go back liao.. I went to kalinda♥ de house downstairs.. SHe also come down ma.. Thanks for de apple ^^ love you so much =]]

Then kalinda♥ pei wo home.. which in the end i pei her home again xDD!!!

Hahas!! I know i know.. 1 day i let you pei me home ok? hahas...

K.. SHall end here... bleah


my heart.. 100% of love for you.. i love you kalinda♥

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..