hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Saturday, October 18, 2008
9:43 PM

Siannn =[ Kalinda♥ now in malaysia
Cannot contact her for 4 days =[[[

Sorry dear♥ =[
Just now 6+ you called me 5 times.. I was aslepp and i never heard =[
I wish i had heard =[[ Haii ~
At least i want to hear your voice before you go but... Haii...

You know how much i'll miss you de..
I'll be looking forward for you to return to singapore..

Please take care of yourself k?
Dun fall sick
Must eat in the morning..

Whatever it is.. Kalinda♥ you will always be in my mind 24/7
No matter how apart we may be, you will always be in my heart
holding that special position
that no one can replace

Thank you for everything dear♥
you done alot for me
you may not have realized
but every little thing
you ever done
is all i need =]


I'll be missing you alot this whole 4 days..
Cannot imagine...
the pain..

But lets hope our happy memories will
keep me happy..
Headache shoo ~

Thank you again =]
Thank you for accepting my love
Thank you for doing so much for me
Thank you for letting me prove to you how much i love you




No matter wad.. You'll always be special to me
Kalinda♥ is loveed by Raynian =]


I love you =]

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..