hidden-love-s.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

Raynian


Said hello to the world at 030794 and i expect presents ^^
Meridian Junior College (Graduated!)
Currently spending valentine
alone

you know? suddenly music became my passion..

 

♥ DESIRES
  •  A levels
  • ORD
♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Angela's unpredictable-always Amanda intangible-reality
Bryan  dumbassthebryan
Cassandra cest-la-viie
Claudsen enchanted-lies
Chenxi every-day-love
Cheow Heng aisisi-chaos
Cherrin x-neveragain
Ching Yen littlemiss-nutmeg
Christabel th-silhouette
Class blog 2G empire0f-2g-08
Dewi silver-cascade
Han Yong catastrophichanyong
Hui Ling behind-thdoor
Jasmine opene-knot
Jeslyn thmasquerade
Jie Lin strangersuck
Jun Hao thehao
Jun Wei donotknowhowtoblog
Kalinda findxanadu
Lixin g-oodbyeeloves
Pearlyn r-hapsodize
Rrosth xiiaosort0nqq-rp-lorves
Sakina disastrous-dream
Seri sweet-lifes
Ting Yong luv3-confusi0n
WeiHao iiewashere
Yi Qing w0bupei
Xin Fei ohmytianxz
Zarinar  th-bittersweet-love
Zenna the-lastromanc-eee

ARCHIVES;

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 July 2012 June 2013


Hurting..

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Friday, November 7, 2008
10:16 PM

01.The person who tagged me is?
# Jeslyn Da Sao (:

02.Your relationship with her?
# she my da sao luh ><

03.Your 5 impressions of her?
# friendly um.... >< let wei hao do this better ba.. xD

04.The most memorable thing she/he had for you for?
# comfort me? xD

05.If she becomes your lover , you will?
# lame question =.=

06.If she becomes your lover, things she has to improve on?
# refer to answer 5

07.If she/he becomes your enemy, you will?
# for wad?

08.What is it you want to tell them now?
# thanks ? Last long with him hahas xD

09.Your overall impression of them now?
# ok luh (:

10.How do you think people around you will feel about you?
# i dunno.. how they wanna feel jiu let them feel luh..

11.The characters of yourself you love are?
# i dunno... cnt think of anything..

12.The most ideal person you want to be is?
# the one for her (:

13.For people that cares and likes you,say something to you?
# xiexie ni luh >< color="#ff0000">kalinda♥

Pass this quiz to 10 people you wish to know how they feel about you.
the lucky 10 people are:
1, Jie Lin?
2, Bryan?
3, Kalinda♥
4, Angela xD
5, Yi Qing
6, Seri sis?
7, Cassandra useless ><
8, Jun Wei blackie xD
9, Dewi ahma!! xD
10, Zarinar?
Dam this question.. Think so hard.. ==

14.Who's no. 6 having relationship with?
# no one?

15.If no.7 and 10 are together,will it be a good thing?
# Cassandra and Zarinar? LOL?

16.What is no.2 studying about?
# How to woo a girl

17.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
# Just now hahas <3

18.What kind of music does no.8 like?
# Indian songs? xD

19.Does no.1 have any siblings?
# Dun think so..

20.Will you woo no.3?
# Yupp ^^ and i already did bleahh =p ilove kalinda♥ ma

21.How about no.7?
# Useless

22.Is no.4 single?
# yupp

23.What is the surname of no.5?
# chong..

24.What is the hobby of no.10?
# no idea..

25.Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
# extremely well xD

26.Where is no.2 studying at?
# Sandy Land

27.Where does no.9 lives?
# Singapore?

28.What colour does no.4 like?
# i dunno ><

29.What is no.10 doin now?
# no idea...






Siannn... Cnt sms her.. I mean i can but she cnt reply =[
nvm ba... survive for 2 more days jiu can liao =]


i just wana say..
iloveyou♥

everything you done is more than enough for me =]

Said that I love you...
and i still do so much..